Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Fantastic Trip to San Diego

We had such a fun trip to San Diego! I was surprised at how well the kids did and how much they enjoyed all the activites we did. We came home exausted but completely glad we went.


We went to Sea World the 1st and 4th days we were there. That park is so big we were glad to have two days to see it all. I loved "Believe," the killer whale show with Shamu. Brandon loved the dolphins, and the kids really loved the sea lions and the play land with Elmo and other Sesame Street characters. I thought it was really cool to pet the sting rays and the star fish.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow what a cool trip. I am so glad Brandon got a break so your whole family could go have some fun. I have always wanted to visit sea world. Sounds like you had a busy fun September. Yea!!

Heather said...

Just wanted to let you know I love the new look of your blog!