Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Little Boy Turned 4!

























Denton has been asking for months when his birthday is. Well, it finally came. Since his birthday was on a Sunday, we celebrated Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. On Saturday Grandma Bonewell got Denton ice cream and a dinosaur cake. Alisha, Zack, Katie, Taylor, William, and Joshua, and Grandpa Belt came over to eat cake and celebrate with Denton.

Sunday, we drove home and it was pretty uneventful, so Denton said it was his "pretend birthday." On Monday, we went to ChuckECheese and we all had fun eating pizza and playing the games. Denton finally agreed that he was 4 now that we had been to ChuckECheese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Denton! Being all four and stuff! How adorable! I am so excited for you big guy! Golden spice did you go and look at the picture of Hailey and Julia on my blog I love it!!!

Heather said...

Wow that went by fast. Are you sure he is all ready four? I want a second opinion. What a big guy. Glad he had fun on his big three day birthday weekend. Luv Ya!

Alveybunch said...

I agree with Denton! Going to Chuck-E-Cheeses makes it a real birthday!!!