Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Little Bun in the Oven


Brandon and I went in for my ultra-sound at 19 weeks. I was so anxious to find out what the baby was. Brandon thought it was a girl, and I thought it was a boy. On the way there, he told me I could have one more chance to change my mind. I held firm and should have bet him something. This is the first baby that I was right and Brandon was wrong on. Denton has been wanting a little brother, so he's excited. Denton wants to name him Caillou :-).

2 comments:

K. D. Montgomery said...

Yeah another boy! Hopefully he'll be as good and as fun as Denton. Don't be too hung up on Denton wanting to name him. My girls have a few names too that I am hoping they will forget by the time delivery comes around.

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

I'm so happy you are having a boy! Yeah! Seriously though tell me if there is anything you need I will shop my good deal places! I need something to do atleast until this little one pops out!!!!