Friday, September 18, 2009

Brandon is leaving me...

So we just found out yesterday that Brandon is going to Tulsa Oklahoma for the whole month of October for and ER rotation. It is crucial that he does an internship rotation in ER because he has to have it to apply for residency. He needs to apply for residency ASAP and Touro was not willing to work with him on getting him into the ER rotation next month, so he's off to Oklahoma. The sad part is, he has another one lined up for December in Oklahoma city. If he makes a good impression, one of the two places may even accept him for their residency program. I know these sacrifices are necessary, but I'm really pretty bummed about it.

7 comments:

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

So sad!!! Sorry to hear that! Let us know if you need anything! We will come see you tons!!!

The Covie said...

We will just have to have lots of girls nights out to keep you company! If you need anything please let me know! P.S. I miss you and being in Primary too!!

Alveybunch said...

Well, you are welcome to come play here in St George while Brandon is gone. We will take care of you. Otherwise we will just be having to rotate a lot of visits. Let us know what you need.

Crenda-Lynn said...

Having your husband travel is never fun. I am sorry to hear that it is for a whole month. Last week Matthew was gone all week, on two different things, not even home 24 hours between the two. Good luck...I wish that we lived closer that way when Matthew is gone you could get together.

Kara said...

It's not fun Goldie. But, since you are SUPERMOM I am sure you'll be fine! Wish we were closer!

The Rental Link Blog said...

Come visit us in Salt Lake while he's gone! Duran is always working or in school so we could go play. Hang in there.

Bromleys said...

Nice Title! Good way to freak people out! Hey, it's hard to have your love kitten gone, just find something you enjoy doing and get obsessed. For me it was scrapbooking.
Good luck. And remember, I'm here... we really should get together. I just moved, so I've got a great place to hang out.