Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

For our 7 year anniversary, we went to the top of the Stratesphere. I was so scared even looking down through the glass. There is a new ride that actually lets you free-fall off the edge of the building. I got a little sick to my stomach to watch people jump off the side of the building. Eventually, I agreed to going on a ride that teeters over the edge 115 stories up. I was scared to death, and to top it off, Brandon wanted to be in the front row! It really felt like our seats were going to go flying off and splat down below. After that ride, we went on the "Big Shot" twice. I felt pretty brave to even agree to go on it. I have the picture to show how chicken I really was.



After the rides, we went in the fancy restaurant at the top, and ordered a dessert and listened to a live band. It was a very exciting date. I love you babe!

0 comments: