Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Installing a Car Stereo 101

So Brandon got a new car, but it came without a stereo. He's been going crazy with boredom driving all over town everyday with nothing to listen to. Being the good wife that I am, I went on ebay and bought him a stereo. Then, the problem arises that we have no instructions on how to install this stereo and we don't want to spend the money to have someone else do it. We waited until the kids were to bed and we went out in the garage armed with a small table lamp (gives good light), an installation guide (printed off the internet), and a pile full of tools. As I'm sitting in the sauna of a garage with sweat dripping down my back and I'm staring at all these different colored wires, I realized that I was kind of bored and miserable, but I didn't care because Brandon and I were doing it together. We did get the stereo installed and it works great.

0 comments: