Sunday, April 19, 2009

Girls Night Out

Saturday was girls night out. Denton and Julia had been sick all day, so it was nice to get out. There were 9 of us (me, Maya Anderson, Tina Covington, Cami Higbee, Camme Chowen, Kirsten Simmons, Nancy Olsen, Karrie Pequeno, and Crissy Tippetts). I'm kicking myself now for not taking pictures, but it was so much fun. We had dinner at Pei Wei (yummy like P.F. Changs). Then, we went to Sunset Station bowling. I was just a little worried about my clumsy prego self with a bowling ball in my hands. I didn't do half bad. It was cosmo bowling too, which added black lights and music videos, very fun. Of course, we had to stop for frozen yogurt on the way home. We stopped at this awesome new frozen yogurt buffet shop. They have 10 different flavors of yogurt and 20 different toppings. You just grab a cup and knock yourself out. You do have to be careful not to overdo it because they weigh it and charge you per ounce. I loved it. I was nice to be out with the girls, eating, laughing, and having fun.

2 comments:

The Covie said...

I am right there with ya! It was so fun and I love spending time with all you beautiful friends of mine! Can't wait til next month!

- said...

Didn't do half bad?! Ok Ladies, Goldie whipped our hineys! (How do you spell hineys?) Anyway, she and her belly beat the pants off of all of us! Yeah, I had such a blast and I am SO glad I went! If anyone's up for ice cream again before our next Girl's Night Out, you better call me!!

Love,
Maya