Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crazy Weekend

We went to St. George for the weekend. Saturday morning we all went to Chuck a Rama for lunch. We are a pretty loud bunch when we all get together! Later, we went to see Brandon's niece, Katelyn, get baptised. That was a really neat occasion. Katie is the oldest grandchild on Brandon's side.
Saturday evening, we went and visited my parents for a few hours. When we got back to Brandon's parents house, Jennifer, Cameron, and Brandon's dad were all ready to play cards. We stayed up playing cards and eating candy until 2am. It's been a long time since I felt young enough to stay up that late. Sad, I know, but we had a blast.
Sunday morning, we had a huge breakfast at the Bonewell's, then we went to visit my parents again. Denton loves helping grandma Coon make cookies and carrot juice. He won't eat any sort of vegetables, but my mom lets him put the carrots into the juicer. Then, he's all excited about drinking carrot juice. Crazy, I know.
Then, we went to Zack and Alisha's ward to see their baby, Matthew, be blessed. Baby blessings are so fun. After that, it was off to the Bonewell's to eat more food. We drove home that night and we were all in bed by 9am. We needed a vacation after that weekend. It's always fun to get together with family though.

2 comments:

Alveybunch said...

Thanks for coming! I completely understand the need for a vacation, a crazy time indeed! Hey will you email me a copy of the picture of Katelyn and Zack right before the baptism? Thanks again.

Marlaina said...

Wow you have 2 kids with one on the way. It was fun to look at how things have changed over the years. You can visit my blog page @
simonfamilyadventures-marlaina.blogspot.com