Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Denton's First Day of School









Denton did fantastic on his first day of school.
He was super excited and jumped out of bed, got dressed,
and waited excitedly for time to go catch the bus.
I was way more nervous!
Being the overprotective mom that I am, I waited to see
Denton get on the bus, then I hoped in the car and raced his
bus to the school so I could make sure he got off the bus
and to his class ok. Surprisingly, there was no one there
to great the children as they got off the bus and show them
where their class is.
Two little scared brothers tapped my leg and said they didn't know
where to go. I recognized them as kids that got on at Denton's bus stop.
We helped them find their classes, but I was sure glad I was overprotective
for Denton. I didn't want him to be scared or lost on his first day.
He came home on the bus by himeself though. He had a huge smile
on his face and he told me all about how much he loved school.
Yes!





1 comments:

Miss said...

Oh this brings back memories of pre-school! I can't believe he is growing up! Please tell him Ms. Stephanie loves him!! We miss you all! I love hearing about all your adventures in your new hometown!! Stay warm!