Monday, June 15, 2009

Girls Weekend


The dads were very kind to watch the kids the whole day while the moms went and played. Don't be fooled by these pictures though... the water was way too cold.


First, we went to the hair college. Jennifer and Alisha got hair cuts. Stephanie got her brows waxed, and I got a pedicure. I loved being pampered!

Kelsey, me, Stephanie, and Beckie


We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, then we went to Stephanie's house and played games and ate banana splits. It was a ton of fun!


This was at Stephanie and Tim's after the baby blessing. Strange, the baby you see in all the pictures isn't the baby that was blessed. Instead, you see everyone holding Matthew, Jaerick's cousin. Let me just say, Brandon was the one taking picures :-)


Brandon and I after the blessing.

Just me being big and pregnant some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey yeah yeah yeah! I am glad we had so much fun! I cant wait till you pop the baby out so we can play a ton! I am so tired today! camping kicked my butt. I think that I am staying through July you sexy mamma so what weekend do you want to get together!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Its Ashley Longman... aka my fam's blog updater person! Hey I didnt know you blogged! Im totally gonna add you guys if thats ok :) Our blog is: longmanfamilyblog.blogspot.com