Monday, June 29, 2009

Kids Fist Baseball Game

Brandon gave blood and was givin free tickets to the 51's baseball game, so we went. The sun was just going down when the game started, but I'm pretty sure it was still 120 degrees. Notice in the pictures taken when we first got there, my hair is done and I look happy. I bet you can tell which picture was taken at the end. Seriously, it was fun and the kids lasted all 3 hours. I kept pouring water out of my water bottle on them and then going to refill.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha that is hilarious!!! Congrats on your new baby! His name is Cody, right? That is SO AWESOME! Your baby and our baby our gonna be best friends!

The One said...

Congrats! Sorry you had such a big baby. My last one was big too. The good part is that they seem to be good sleepers at least....Best Wishes to you and your family!