Monday, February 1, 2010

Update on our Life

I always try to wait and blog when I have pictures to go along with it. I watched Julie & Julia last night and realized I should blog more. Not because I want to be a published writer, but because I think I would learn more about myself if I kept a journal. This blog is about as close as I've come to keeping a journal in a long, long time. Anyway, no pictures with this entry, just news and thoughts. On February 8th, we will find out where the next chapter in our life will take place. It reminds me a lot of when I was waiting for my mission call. You fill out the papers, and do the work to get ready, then you wait for the envelope that tells you where you are going. I've prayed a lot that we will be sent where the Lord would have us be. Moving is very hard for me, especially when I know it will take me out of driving distance from my family. That's what life is though. It is a series of experiences that take us out of our comfort zone and makes us grow. Brandon has applied in Michigan and Oklahoma, so that makes those two places definite possibilities, but not a sure bet.

3 comments:

Denalee said...

Can't wait to hear the place ... wherever it is, we'll miss you!

Bonewell said...

I'm so sad we won't see you guys all the time! I'm sure it'll go by fast!!!!! We love you guys!

Ashley said...

We'll sure miss you! I cant believe you guys are moving!