Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend O' Fun

I had such a fun weekend! My sister-in-law Jennifer, and her kids, Braxton, Awsten, and Hailey, came to spend a few days while Cameron was in Wyoming. Friday was a very chill day. We stayed at home and let the kids play. Such cute little cousins. They really had fun being together. Jennifer and I just talked at each other the whole time... so fun! Then, for dinner, we surprised the kids and went to Chuck-E-Cheese. We got 200 tokens for 5 kids to plays games with and every game or ride is only one token. Jennifer thought 100 would be enough, but I assured her it wasn't. 200 tokens + cheese pizza = 2 1/2 hours of fun. On Saturday, I got up early and went and got my hair cut and highlighted while Jennifer watched the kids. Then, we went to Kmart and found some jackets on sale for Jennifer's kids. For dinner, we went to the mall and ate at Panda express. Brandon watched the kids at the little play area while Jennifer and I went shopping. Jennifer found some cute stuff for Hailey at Clairs. I got some cute new pants (more expensive than I would have liked, but I can't help it that my legs are too long). Then, Jennifer wanted the kids to see the strip, so, we went on a joy ride. The only problem, tired worn out kids and too many people on the strip. The kids weren't that impressed with the strip and Cody wouldn't stop crying (he just wanted to sleep, but there was too much going on for that). We lucked out and got stopped behind a bus right next to the volcano as it was starting to erupt. We only got to watch it for a few minutes, but it was fun to see. We put the kids to bed and Brandon, Jennifer and I played Family Feud. I have to say, I kicked butt at that game :-). We got to bed at 1 am. Today we went and got Cameron from the airport and Cameron and Jennifer headed home. It was so much fun to have them here. I'm sorry there are no pictures. I was too lazy to keep track of my camera.

0 comments: