Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day

Brandon and I celebrated Valentine's Day all weekend. On Thursday, Brandon came home with a dozen long stemmed red roses. It was a fun surprise. On Friday, I made sugar cookies with the kids and we started eating the chocolates I had already made on Thursday. On Saturday, we took Valentine's treats to some of our friends in the morning. Brandon and I got an amazing babysitter that the kids absolutely loved. We took Cody to Olive Garden with us. It was so nice to have time to sit and talk and enjoy our restaurant experience. We usually only go to places like Denney's where everyone is used to noisy kids coming in. I love Olive garden! Of course I was full of breadsticks, salad, and mozerella fonduet before my meal even came. We came home long enough to feed Cody and put him to bed. Luckily, he cooperated and went to sleep. Brandon and I went to 3D Avatar. I liked to movie ok, but it is more of a guy movie. I was just glad we could go together. On Monday, Brandon came home from studying with a card and chocolates. I thought that was so cute. He said he felt bad he forgot the card on Saturday, so he went out in search of Valentines card on Monday. They had all been taken down already so I got a very sweet Anniversary card that had been crossed out to read "Valentine's Day."

1 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

Thats so cute!!! You have a pretty good guy there!